Tuesday 12 March 2013

Six Word Memoir # 4

For my fourth memoir I chose one of my favourite (and probably most posted picture) of me when i was a baby, with my dad, my grandpa and our old dogs butt,-whose name i really can't spell. It's such a classic picture to me, the dogs butt, my dad in his spot on the couch, my grandpa looking awkward, and me being a little ginger! I chose this picture because, we went through a lot of life changing events and after everything we all managed to just start fresh, and still be happy together. Instead of giving up we all stuck together, even though we weren't always happy for a while. I chose the dusk filter, because i liked the grainy look it gave the picture. And i picked the font "playball" because I just think it really fit with the picture as a whole. Photo credit: Cathy Captain
 


No comments:

Post a Comment