Monday 18 March 2013

Weekly reflection #4

My six word memoir project was fairly easy for the most part, I had several issues with my computer, and not being able to email my pictures to myself. Technology hates me, nothing new! I still have a few on my computer at home that won't upload no matter what I do! (Whoopsies) So there was a few problems for me, but the ones I put up I was really proud of. I think they turned out well and I think I did a good job explaining each of them, as best as I could.
I was actually surprised how many problems I had though, I guess I didn't think that all my technology would turn in me that week. Although I did really enjoy choosing the pictures, because it was rally easy and I have so many pictures on my computer to choose from since my mom moved pretty much every photo we own onto it. I realized that writing isn't so hard, I usually get a million ideas and I just don't know how to put them into words, but I think I'm getting a little better.. Hopefully! So far I really enjoy it.

"Blogging Fieldtrip"
I left comments on a few blogs, kaitlyns Taylor's are two of them. Before we moved on and I left a comment on one of the first and second graders posts. I mainly stuck to my friends posts because I wasn't too sure what to write on anyone else's, and I just wanted to practice a little. I think a good comment would be complimenting them and not criticizing, being friendly and try to be creative maybe. A bad comment would probably be saying a rude comment and telling them to fix a bunch of stuff ( in a rude way, that doesn't help at all).
It's really beneficial to have people commenting on your blog, because it gives them a chance to ask something that maybe your post didn't tell them, and it lets you be friendly with just about anyone! For other people you could be helping them improve their skills or complimenting their posts and encouraging to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment